Monday, August 15, 2016

ONE YEAR DOWN

Monday- We had an awesome p day that was spent at some of the beaches in Kiama! We went and played around on the beach and had a good old time! Then we went and had dinner with the Tiananga's at an awesome restaurant!! They shouted for all the missionaries in the ward! It was an awesome dinner and a good time! I had a delicious filet mingon and I was in heaven!

Tuesday- pretty normal and basic day for us! We went and did some tracting in the morning before lunch and then we went and took the Australian census which is like mandatory or you get fined by the government! Then after that we went and gave sister Sa a blessing and shared a message with her! then we went and saw sister Sheppherd and her son but they have no desire to come back so we probably wont be visiting them too much anymore, we'll leave it to the ward! Then we went to the Johnstones house for dinner and a lesson and it was really good!

Wednesday- We had MCM in the morning and then we went with Bro Tiananga to our appointment with Byron! We taught him the Word of Wisdom and he is going to start trying to live it so we will see how that goes! Then after that Bro Tiananga shouted us lunch at some awesome café! Then we went and followed up on some potentials but none were home so we just went and did tracting! Then we went to FHE and it was fun! We got to play a fun game with everyone which made it even better! Then we went and saw a less active member who has no legs because of diabetes! He was a good guy and I enjoyed getting to know him! Then we went and did splits with the ward, but no one showed up so we went to visit sister Zimmerman and it went good, she was glad we came by!

Thursday- We went and tracted out a neighbourhood with the other elders and we had no luck haha! Then we went and did some service after lunch for Jared! We chopped some wood for him and it took me back to my days in Merimbula haha because I did that heaps there! Then we went and did our weekly planning until it was time for dinner at the Tina'os house! Dinner was awesome and Bro Tina'o showed us a new card trick so that was sick!

Friday- We had DTM in Mittagong so that the elders and sisters there didn't have to travel to us for a change haha! DTM was awesome! After that Elders Densley and Hunt and myself burned our shirts for our 1 year mark! One of the sisters in the district made us some cool shirts and also made us cookies! I probably ate close to 20 cookies haha I wish I was exaggerating... Then we went and did some district finding around the Mittagong area and it was good! I tracted with Elder Hunt and it was the best! Then after that we went and had dinner and a lesson with Jared and his partner Latisha! It was an awesome night with them because they are young so its easy to connect with them! Then after that we went and saw Robert and Nicola which went really well! Then we drove to Wollongong to start trade offs!

Saturday- I was on tradeoffs with Elder Miller because he is a district leader and I have to do trade offs with District leaders since I am a zone leader. We started our day with service for sister Zimmerman and it went really good! Then we bussed and trained home from that and we changed so that we could go and see sister Fisher! We saw her and it was funny because her roommate is pretty insane hahaha the whole time we are there she just tells us not to talk to sister fisher because she is a witch and what not hahaha I think she has lost her mind which is sad but it is funny to listen to the random stuff she says haha! Then we went and just did finding until it was time to drive back to Wollongong and trade back!

Sunday- Pretty basic day! Byron was sick so he didn't make it to church but Nicola was there! After church we just did tracting the rest of the day and we found a solid potential that we have  a return appointment with this week so we'll see how that goes! That's about it for Sunday haha!

My thought today is on Prayer! It is something that is so over looked by people! It is so simple and easy to do! I know that Heavenly Father answers our prayers and that if we truly reach out to Him in faith, that he will answer our prayers! I love when I get to pray for the things that I am grateful for because it helps me to realize all the blessings that I have in my life! I look forward to this next year to serve my Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ! This is the only true church on the Earth today. Within this Gospel there is true happiness and I hope we all can find that happiness if we haven't already! Love you guys!

Elder Jenson

ONE YEAR DOWN!!

WOOOO HOOOOO

I'm assuming somebody made these for them? I dont know who.. but thats not cams handwriting.. 

I sent Cam a couple of shirts from my Hawaii trip and a necklace per his request haha looks like they fit great!

I guess the "don't go in the water" rule doesn't apply to him?

BOOM!

I wonder how many times it took them to get this picture right? haha It takes me at least 5 times.

Pretty rad picture of the Elders

I'm sure glad I'm not there at the beach... 

I'm out of creative captions.. 

mid air meditation... its a thing
da boys looks like only two of them were ready for the picture.

Cam and his Comp

No comments:

Post a Comment