Man what a quick week that was... I will be home before we know it ;) Here are some updates for ya.
-We put our investigator Layne on date for the! We are hoping we can get him to church so that we can actually get him baptized on that day so pray for him!
- Worst thing ever happened, freakin MLC got cancelled so we didn't get to go up to Sydney for a meeting with Pres and all the other ZLs. The next one we will have iswith President Bingham. President Back had kidney stones so I guess that is a good excuse to cancel it... haha he is all good now though!
- We did some service with some other elders where we helped a non member lady move. They are teaching her ex husband and they need her to give permission for her ex to bring their son to church. Hopefully it softened her heart haha if not she definitely got a good use of our free labor :)
- We had a good dinner and meeting with the YSA parents from Tuggeranong ward. We were able to meet with them and the bishop to see what we can do to help strengthen the YSA in that ward.
-Had good success with our sport night. We had a non member and 2 less actives come to it so we were happy about that!
- Went to a ward BBQ in the morningand it was a decent turnout haha it was freakin cold as during it though.
- Got to go watch a few of our YSA in their rugby game and we ran into one of the less actives we have been trying to see for ages so it was so good! It is nuts here with the rugby comps though because no matter how old you are you can come play. They have so many different comps for people to play in. I really wish it was like that with football in Utah haha.
- We met with Jono and his family for dinner and a lesson. The lesson was about repentance, and it was a good object lesson. They seemed to enjoy it. Then Elder Lammi serenaded us on the guitar because he is dang good at the guitar and has the voice of an angel. He plays songs for us in the flat all the time which is sweet haha.
I am loving it here!! My comps are the best and so is my area! President Back leaves this weekend which is sad, but we get to see him one more time this week so that will be our goodbye to them until we meet again in Utah haha.
My spiritual thought this week is from Mosiah 4:9,
"Believe in God; believe that he is, and that he created all things, both in heaven and in earth; believe that he has all wisdom, and all power, both in heaven and in earth; believe that man doth not comprehend all the things which the Lord can comprehend."
If we feel like we need some more hope in life all we have to do is follow the counsel here from King Benjamin. I truly know that God is there and I can't even begin to tell you how much better that makes my life! I would be nothing without my faith. The Lord knows all things so if there are things we don't understand in this life, just be patient because one day will come when all things will be made known to us. Stay strong in the faith and press forward. Love you all!