Tuesday, June 13, 2017

ugly tie transfer

Far out what a week it has been! I STAYED IN CANBERRA!!! I am with Elder Hunt still and we added a solid companion into our trio! His name is Elder Lammi from Bundaberg, Australia! He is the man and we will have some good fun with him! I am so stoked to be staying down here in Canberra and to finish my mission with these guys. Here are a few highlights of the past week.

- We had a sick zone pday which was a lot of fun! We played tons of sport at the chapel and I didn't even get competitive!;) 

- Srijit came to Brett's house last night for a FHE and we had the best curry ever! Then we had the best lesson ever with him too! We talked a lot about trusting and following the Lord.

- Had a solid lesson with Jordan Amosa and his family during the week which was something they really needed.

- We had to deep clean the flat this week and so that was a miracle to have a nice clean flat again haha.

- We did service at Vinnies

- Did a lot of door knocking due to the semester just finishing at the Unis haha so we will be doing a lot of tracting most likely this transfer which will be some good fun! 

- Elder Hunt and I got called to be Zone Leaders again for our final transfer so we are stoked about that! We will get to go to a couple meetings in Sydney this transfer. Some will be with the Backs and the others will be with the new Mission President, President Bingham! 

- Elders Hunt, Cummings and I are wearing the same ugly tie every day this transfer. Probs gonna wear mine home too haha.

- I am also challenging myself to read the whole Book of Mormon in 6 weeks.. should be good.


Things are really good here though and I know that I am going to finish my mission really strong down here! I have good comps to help me work hard and I have awesome people we are working with to help keep me focused. I love my mission and I am so stoked to give it all I got to finish off this great ride! One little thought I have is from our lesson last night with Srijit. We talked a lot of Nephi's go get em attitude and how it is so important that we trust in the Lord and follow the path that He has for us. He promises us that He will not leave us on our own, but He will lead us, guide, us and walk beside us. I love you all have a good week! 

Elder Jenson

at the parlament

the backstreet boys


maybe 'Nsync

definitely 'Nsync


They're gonna wear the same ugly ties this whole transfer.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment