Monday, October 17, 2016

Wollongong

Tuesday- We had a good P day up in Wollongong playing some basketball with some other elders and also some random guys! I didn't dunk on anyone too hard so don't worry.. lol! Then after P day ended we went and tried to follow up on some potentials because our appointment fell through, and no one was still interested haha so we went home and had some dinner!

Wednesday- In the morning we had MCM with Brother Tiananga which went good! Then we went home and had some lunch! After lunch we went and did some tracting before we took our car in to get some new tires! After we got the new tires we went and tried to follow up on a potential but they weren't home! So then we went to splits at the chapel and everyone was late haha but then when we finally went out with Bro Tiananga we went to see a less active but he wasn't home, so we went to maccas and he shouted us some dinner instead haha so that was a blessing!

Thursday- We had a good day chocka block full of service! The first service that we did was for Brother Roach! We went and picked up massive tree branches that had fallen down all over his property! It has been like super windy here the past few weeks so there was a ton of branches haha but it was a good time up there like usual! After we got done there we went and picked our car up from being serviced and we went to Jared's house to do some more service for him! We grinded a trailer apart and made piles of the steel haha then we got to have dinner with him and the Brambletts which was nice! Then we went home and took a long needed shower and did part of our weekly planning!

Friday- We had a good DTM with all the new members in our district! We got to go and do some finding after DTM and probably like 10 out of the 80 houses we knocked had someone home hahaha it was a joke! One lady we met was super rude to us and told us to perfect our own country before we come here and so I was like "Do you know where I am from?" She responded "Yeah America" I was thinking ah good on her she could pick out my accent, and so then I asked well what about him (Elder Foa'I) To which she replied "America" I was thinking ah ha! We got ya there lady! I told her that he wasn't from America and she asked him where he was from and he said "I'm from here!" hahahah so then she was like well leave and go to America with him hahaha she was really rude and bitter towards us for no reason.. gotta love it! Then after that we went and taught Byron and went over the baptismal interview questions with him for his interview this week! Things went good and he is excited! Then we went and saw Gayle (our potential) and she was doing good and said she is still interested to listen but she hadn't read the BoM yet because she was busy giving birth to baby goats in her back yard haha so I was like well fair enough we will come by again next week! So she is still doing good! Then we went and saw Klaus which was good and then we went and finished the rest of our weekly planning!

Saturday- We had a full day of General Conference and boy I couldn't have asked for a better day!! It was absolutely amazing and I took so much away from Conference! No one from the ward showed up to the Saturday sessions or to the Priesthood session except for two sisters in the ward and then one brother for priesthood session hahaha it was a joke! After the afternoon session we got to go have a massive feed at the Masima's house and man I felt like I was in the movie Talladega Nights when they just have the dinner with every fast food place you could think of haha that is what we had! We had KFC, Dominoes and Maccas! I had an eating competition with Elder Foa'i and I would say we tied with how much we ate. I had a Big Mac, 2 Cheese Burgers, 3 Medium fries, a chicken leg, a chicken thigh, 15-18 chicken nuggets, and about 30 grapes (to make it a healthy meal) Needless to say I was stuffed haha it was awesome!!

Sunday- We had a good day of General Conference again and Byron was able to come to the morning session and he loved it! After all the sessions of conference we went and saw Kierran and shared a message with him. Then we went and  had dinner with the McColl family and they are awesome! The kids are cute as and they are such a funny family! After we saw them we went to see the Sa's and we got to have a lesson with them as well!

Man I loved General Conference so much and I wish I could give you all my full feelings and thoughts on it! I truly have the feeling of complete and utter gratitude towards my Savior Jesus Christ and to my Father in Heaven! I heard so many great messages about Christ and His Atonement and man where would we be without that! We need the hope that it gives us in our lives and also the power it gives us to overcome our weaknesses! Don't forget the forgiveness we receive for our sins from it! Also I am grateful for the Plan of Happiness that our Father in Heaven has prepared for us! He is so merciful and omnipotent! His plan is PERFECT!! As we follow Christ and rely on Him and His Atonement, we will find our way back to our Father in Heaven! I truly know that Thomas S. Monson is called of God and that all the Apostles are prophets, seers, and revelators! Jesus Christ lives and loves every single one of us! I know God is our Father in Heaven and that out of his infinite wisdom and mercy he provided us with the ultimate plan of happiness which is all made possible through His only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ! I know this Church is the only true church on the Earth today and I know that Jesus Christ is at the head of it! I love you all and I hope you can all come to know these wonderful and simple truths for yourselves as well!

Elder Jenson

It only lasted one day

zone

some kind of zone meeting it looks like

just has a stuffed mouth.

hismouth is full of all of this crap

No comments:

Post a Comment