Tuesday, April 18, 2017

lazer tag

Yeah look umm.... I will do my best to recall my week haha! I will just give some highlights of what happened! 

-Played Laser Tag with the zone on pday and my team won all 3 games... Not that anyone was keeping track lol.

- We got to have a FHE with Jack and Jordan Amosa! Jack is dating Jordan's younger sister so he is always over at the house which is good haha! 

-We went to a baptism for one of the investigators that the sisters were teaching! He is a cool YSA guy from Africa! He plays basketball with us a lot and he asked me to speak on baptism at his program because he thinks I am funny haha (he is one of the very few who think I am) The service was on Good Friday though so that made it really good! 

- We did finding from 10am-6pm one day because it was Easter weekend so everyone was out of town haha so we had no better options! It was a lot of fun though and we had some good chats with the few people that were at the Unis.

- We taught Tinnai this week too and she is feeling comfortable in the church that she is in right now because it is what she is used to... So we are working with her and helping her receive a testimony of the Book of Mormon. She is still doing good though and really receptive.

-We went to a sports day yesterday with heaps of the YSA boys. A lot of them are less active and we have been trying to see them for ages!! The only way that we are usually able to see them is through sports though.. It was good though because we got to strengthen our friendship with them and gain more trust! Plus there were a ton of non members there so there is a lot of potential with the whole group! 

Man other than that it was a pretty solid and basic week haha! We are starting to see a lot of progress with our area and the people we are working with! I really love it here and I love my mission!! 

Alma 33:23
And now, my brethren, I desire that ye shall plant this word in your hearts, and as it beginneth to swell even so nourish it by your faith. And behold, it will become a tree, springing up in you unto everlasting life. And then may God grant unto you that your burdens may be light, through the joy of his Son. And even all this can ye do if ye will. Amen.

I have been able to see the seed of faith grow in my own life and in the lives of others! It is truly an amazing thing to witness and feel! I know that the promise is true, if we live the Gospel and plant the seed, then it will grow! If we read the Book of Mormon with even just a desire to believe, then we will see our faith grow! I know the Church is true!! Love you all have a good week!

Elder Jenson





No comments:

Post a Comment