Monday, April 3, 2017

Short post, forgot his journal.

So I forgot my planner and my journal and honestly all the days have blended into one this week, so I am just going to give you some of the highlights of my week. First off on P day we went and took some hammocks up to the top of a mountain and hung them up in the trees and had a nice chill sesh! We got to have an awesome mission conference with Elder Halleck who is the area president for the Pacific Area! He was super cool and we got to have a big Q & A sesh with him which was super sweet! I got an awesome answer that I needed to hear about prayer so I was indeed grateful for that. We also got to go and see Jordan Amosa this week and he is doing better and better each week. We helped out at his older brother's wedding reception which was fun we got to serve the food and what not which was cool haha. We saw David Dwyer this week again too and he is making some big changes in his life and is progressing super well! Jazmine and Trai finally had their baby which is awesome! We weren't able to see them this week due to that but they are still keen as beans to keep learning the Gospel! We got to see Jack a little bit and we are moving his baptism to the 1st of April so we will do our best to prepare him for that date, but he should be good to go by then! I learned a lot this week about really talking with the Lord and not just to him. I feel like I have learned heaps about sincere prayer and how to tell my Father in Heaven everything that is really on my mind! I love being a missionary and I wouldn't trade this experience for all the money in the world! It is so fun to get to serve people and to be changed for the better through it. I have learned so much and I continue to learn so much each day through study and experiences. I truly do know that this is the ONLY TRUE church on the Earth today! Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father do in fact live and they love each and everyone of us! They stand at the head of this Church and they will never abandon us! I will be forever grateful for the experiences I have had and for the experiences to come over the next 4 months. I love you all and I hope you have a great week! :) 

Elder Jenson






No comments:

Post a Comment